• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Gosh golly darn, another newbie!!

Hello everyone! I am new! I have been checking out this forum for about 2 months and finally decided to join!

I am a moderator at World Skyscraper Forums and I also frequent skyscraperpage whose administrator is my brother. I have a great interest in urban culture, transit, traffic patterns and architecture. I also love checking out great photos, and I will do my best to present my fair share!

Thats it for now, I just wanted to say hello to you all.:)

Yours,

City Goddess.

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
ooo...a christmas baby...i'm about 352 days younger than you

:) welcome aboard...your cruise director will be along shortly.

Thank you, you are very kind. Nice to meet you.

Anyways, I am still learning my way around this place, I certainly hope I dont make any silly newbie mistakes.:)

Yeah, she's a refreshing breath of feminine air over at the WSF too. Not many smart females over there. Gotta love jada...even if she did brutally assult my old name. ;)