• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! 👋 Greatings from St. Louis

Citylover

Greetings from St. Louis

Hello if you use the Skyscraper page forum you most likley know who I am I live in the western suburbs of St. Louis 8-! but I have planss to move to the City some day, Photograthy, Architecture and urban planning are my top hobbies

Xing500

Cyburbian
Greetings from the Planet Zingong . I'm Xing, and this is my wife Freeto, and my children Xing Jr. , Gorkock, Deeblo, Dibbledoo, Reno, Ziggler, Rizo, Hizzo, FreekdeOregon, Marjioni, Snozzberry, Jonny Rocket...

Citylover

Xing500 said:
Greetings from the Planet Zingong . I'm Xing, and this is my wife Freeto, and my children Xing Jr. , Gorkock, Deeblo, Dibbledoo, Reno, Ziggler, Rizo, Hizzo, FreekdeOregon, Marjioni, Snozzberry, Jonny Rocket...

I already know you

Rem

Cyburbian
Hello and welcome. As for Xing500 - I've got no idea what is going on there.

Xing500 said:
Greetings from the Planet Zingong . I'm Xing, and this is my wife Freeto, and my children Xing Jr. , Gorkock, ........

Budgie

Cyburbian
I've enjoy St. Louis everytime I've been there. But what's up with the parochialism and undeserved arogance of St. Louis Cardinal fans? Anyway, welcome to the boards. Jump in the mud !!!!!!

H

Cyburbian
Hello.

I have been to you area several times. Chesterfield might just be the definition of big city metro suburbia. It will be interesting to get your take on planning issues since you love cities and live suburban (as you mention).

Welcome

Jeff

Cyburbian
Xing500 said:

Huh?

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Greetings and Make a Wish :b:

I spent some time in Fenton years ago. I'd like to spend some time in St. Louis -- including seeing a Cardinals game. Very storied franchise.

Slotcar Mikey

I used to work for Hazelwood

I used to work for Hazelwood! What a dump that place was! Chesterfield is cool. When I was there lived in O'Fallen, which is another nice place. Now I'm back in Wisconsin.

One thingsabout St. Louey is there was always something to do! Milwaukee is kind of like that too!

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
Welcome. What kind of photography do you do? I am a big photo geek too, but it is probably because my husband works for a major camera company and is a professional photographer.

Citylover

Trail Nazi said:
Welcome. What kind of photography do you do? I am a big photo geek too, but it is probably because my husband works for a major camera company and is a professional photographer.

I Just take pictures of buildings, street scapes and city scenes I am curently in 11th grade in High School and dont know if I will make photography my profession but it is something I enjoy.