• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂

Greetings from Fargo!

Hi all, greetings from Fargo, ND. I'm currently working in public health but intend to start grad school for planning in the fall.

I have a handful of good offers on the table, but perhaps that's a topic for another thread.

Hope to join the community here and gain some knowledge/wisdom/insight.

The One

Cyburbian
Greetings....

Howdy and enjoy the star wars bar scene that is Cyburbia:D

also....are you one of those annoying NDSU fans?

Haha no but I'm not surprised to hear that their annoying tendencies are known far and wide. They mean well I suppose but it's a bit much if you ask me.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus

Haha no but I'm not surprised to hear that their annoying tendencies are known far and wide. They mean well I suppose but it's a bit much if you ask me.
Just Google - annoying NDSU fans ;) :r: :lmao:

The College Sports Journal | Secretly We All Hate North Dakota State
www.college-sports-journal.com/secretly-we-all-hate-north-dakota-state/
Aug 22, 2016 - Photo by Nick Krug A handful of North Dakota State fans celebrate against ..... the legacy of both GB and NDSU, I find the hype a bit obnoxious.

Greetings from the Florida panhandle. If you see my youngest son, his wife, and their son out on the Bakken, tell them I said hello.