• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Greetings from Fargo!

bikeczar

Hi all, greetings from Fargo, ND. I'm currently working in public health but intend to start grad school for planning in the fall.

I have a handful of good offers on the table, but perhaps that's a topic for another thread.

Hope to join the community here and gain some knowledge/wisdom/insight.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Welcome aboard from another Hoosier! Glad to have you here.

The One

Cyburbian
Greetings....

Howdy and enjoy the star wars bar scene that is Cyburbia:D

also....are you one of those annoying NDSU fans?

bikeczar

Haha no but I'm not surprised to hear that their annoying tendencies are known far and wide. They mean well I suppose but it's a bit much if you ask me.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus

Haha no but I'm not surprised to hear that their annoying tendencies are known far and wide. They mean well I suppose but it's a bit much if you ask me.
Just Google - annoying NDSU fans ;) :r: :lmao:

The College Sports Journal | Secretly We All Hate North Dakota State
www.college-sports-journal.com/secretly-we-all-hate-north-dakota-state/
Aug 22, 2016 - Photo by Nick Krug A handful of North Dakota State fans celebrate against ..... the legacy of both GB and NDSU, I find the hype a bit obnoxious.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Greetings from the Florida panhandle. If you see my youngest son, his wife, and their son out on the Bakken, tell them I said hello.

Top Bottom