• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.
  • On Thursday night (2/21), I did something I probably shouldn't have with the server. I lost about 90 posts and three new users in the process. If you registered on Thursday, please re-register. If you posted on Thursday, maybe post twice as much on Friday? Again, I apologize. :(

Greetings from Northwest Indiana!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Aaron and about four months ago I started my first position since graduating graduate school in Michigan City, Indiana. Originally from Buffalo, so I traded Lake Erie for Lake Michigan!

My main duties as Associate Planner is to review Residential and Signage permits as well as responding to any inquiries from the public. Secondary duties include research where I have looked into bike share and a restaurant grant.

I have found out that I really enjoy going to meetings! Looking forward to going to a conference or two. Currently looking at Transport Chicago.

DVD

Cyburbian
Hello from Kansas! Lot's of those great lakes people around here somewhere. As long as you're not a tOSU fan you'll fit right in.

Whose Yur Planner

Cyburbian
Welcome from the Deep South. Good old Michigan City-between the Dunes and the power plant in Michigan. Hopefully y'all are doing some redevelopment work.

Richmond Jake

Cyburbian
Greetings from the Florida panhandle. :wine:

My main duty is figuring out a way to leave work early on Friday afternoons. :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.