• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Greetings!

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
I've enjoyed reading the posts on the forums for quite awhile, and finally decided to join up and get involved.
I'm a local government worker bee in Central Florida. I guess my alias is a bit misleading. After 15 years in zoning/land use, I just took a new job in recreational trails planning (less stress and probably more fun).

prudence

Cyburbian
Welcome aboard. And don't be a stranger...we've had to resort to picking on each other rather than others...

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
prudence said:
Welcome aboard. And don't be a stranger...we've had to resort to picking on each other rather than others...
Still can't get over that limerick, eh?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Tranplanner said:

Still can't get over that limerick, eh?
Leave him alone. I'm behind Prudence 100%.

Oh wait, that sounds bad too.

Oh my. Welcome Goddess, Blessed Be. hee. anyway, always glad to get more estrogen on the board.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Welcome!

Zoning Goddess. Great Handle. I usually get called a Zoning Nazi, but Zoning G*d, never.

donk

Cyburbian
prudence said:
Just remember that it is easy and fun to laugh at your self, but it is way more fun to laugh at others.