• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Guess bTurk's Middle Name

el Guapo

Capitalist
The prize is a week's stay at the Cyburbia Sandals Resort - Roeland Park, Kansas.

I'll give hints as the game progresses. Employees and family members of planning departments in Muskego Wisconsin are not eligible.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
El Guapo said:

Nope - but it is a male's name.
HEE. My friend Leon was the youngest of 5 boys. His 4 big brothers had him convinced that his middle name was Margaret. Theit mother thought it was funny and never corrected it. It wasn't till he applied for a drivers license that he found the truth. Gullible with a capital G!

el Guapo

Capitalist
Tranplanner said:
David?

Is it something relatively normal?
Think about the subject of this excercise. Is there anything normal about this man? Think furren. And more furren than canuk.

el Guapo

Capitalist
KMateja said:
Dimitris?
BING - we have a winner. Congrats - you win a week at Dan's place. Just call first. Cause if that rental is rocking....well...you know...

Demetrius it is. Sorry Brian.

Now let's guess his social security number XXX-XX-XXXX. Who wants to go first?

El Guapo said:

BING - we have a winner. Congrats - you win a week at Dan's place. Just call first. Cause if that rental is rocking....well...you know...
Yay! Hee! I can't even laugh because my middle name was much much worse than Demetrius before I got married and changed it to my maiden name.

Habanero

Cyburbian
Aw, shucks, I knew this one too!

note to self: NEVER GO TO LUNCH AGAIN!!

:(

is it 762-67-4357?

donk

Cyburbian
I bet I have the worst middle name of everyone.

It is a poor transcription (ie my father said teh name and the clerk wrote down what she heard, not what he meant) of a family name, and is somewhat hippy dippy, even though it is traditional.

Last edited:

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
why do folks abuse their kids with names?

heck even marriage someone can get stuck with a bad name

hehe if i marry the current bo it will be...Balderston

how snotty sounding

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
El Guapo said:
Now let's guess his social security number XXX-XX-XXXX. Who wants to go first?
Blarg! I'm being outed on Cyburbia! Help!

Habanero

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
why do folks abuse their kids with names?

heck even marriage someone can get stuck with a bad name

hehe if i marry the current bo it will be...Balderston

how snotty sounding

James' last name is Lumpkin- it's like pumpkin with an "L".. it's cute and nauseating at the same time. :)

My sister's name is Harvest, it was going to be Sapphire, but Dad over ruled that one- *whew*

For the first 25 years of my life, I was Kelly Jo - my aunt's name is Joan. It sounds like some Mississipian Hog Farmer's Daughter - "Sueeeeeeey! Kelly Jo! Let's go slop dem hogs!!!!"

JUST KIDDING, JESTES! :)

My grampa really was a hog farmer, just a yankee one.

nerudite

Cyburbian
KMateja said:
For the first 25 years of my life, I was Kelly Jo - my aunt's name is Joan. It sounds like some Mississipian Hog Farmer's Daughter - "Sueeeeeeey! Kelly Jo! Let's go slop dem hogs!!!!"
I think most people don't like their middle names. Just like "Jo" didn't fit you... my middle name "Dee" doesn't really fit me. Sounds too 50s and *pure* to be me. ;)

Unfortunately, Grease came out when I was young and all the school kids liked to sing "Look at me I'm Debra Dee". Other bad things... nicknames like Dee Dee. Yuck!

I think I've gotten over most of it... and now I think it's kind of cute... but still not very "me".