• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Guess the City 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKM

Cyburbian
Let me try. If it doesn't work, the Photo has been uploaded to the Member Galleries

294city12.jpg

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
I got it to work for you, BKM. I'll see if I can get it posted directly to the thread now.

BKM

Cyburbian
Thanks. My mistake was simple: I was using the automatic formatting codes AND typing/copying those same formatting codes. I appreciate your help, though.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Hmmm...

American City - unless the Goody's phenomenon has spread...

Those bus colours look familar (yes, I'm a big transit geek).

Atlanta or Dallas?

BKM

Cyburbian
ATLANTA?

NOPE!

DALLAS?

NOPE!

I have to admit that this photo is very sneaky.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
BKM said:

Hint: Not in North America.
You mean...Goody's has gone international?!

Is it an English-speaking country? The signs on the building in the distance are in English, though they don't seem to make a lot of sense...

BKM

Cyburbian
You have a sharp eye, PlannerGirl :) I couldn't make that out. (I had another photo to post that would never, never have been guessed) :)

Oh well!

The sneaky part is that the billboards ARE in English!

Go ahead and make it formal: Name That City!

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Lol Im actualy just a flag nut-um the city? I guess Athens but there are rocky peaks all over the country.

BKM

Cyburbian
Syndagma Square, Downtown Athens

You're IT!

This is the Syndagma Square in Downtown Athens.

Wish I had seen the flag.

nerudite

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
is that a Greek flag on that building?
You must have that cool "enhance" feature that always shows up in the middle of movies when someone wants details on a picture. I sure couldn't see that flag... and even after you pointed it out, I *still* couldn't see it. Awesome notice of detail though!

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Lol thanks

dont i get PAID to notice detail? In all the pics ive checked out street signs, flags, phone numbers etc to give location.

now to work on my city

hehe and it will be hard-very hard

Status
Not open for further replies.