• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Guess the City 166

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
The courthouse looks like the one in South Bend, Indiana.

BKM

Cyburbian
My GOD!

I am so embarrased that I didn't guess this one. I am hopeless at aerial photographs. (This is my hometown).

I can now point out the Three Rivers Apartments (Fort Wayne's 1960s attempt at "urban" highrise downtown living and One Summit Square (the big skyscraper), built for a local branch that has been amalgamated into yet another national banking company.

I actually ate at Coney Island the last time I was at home. Along with Fort Wayne's little known but much better local equivalent to White Castle-Power's Hamburgers. Yum! Urgh. Call out the electric shock paddles!

Fort Wayne has a fantastic downtown courthouse. They cleared a parking lot, and there is now a nice green square in front of it. Not that downtown fort Wayne needs more open land, but...

boiker

Cyburbian
BKM said:
I am so embarrased that I didn't guess this one. I am hopeless at aerial photographs. (This is my hometown)
and to think.. I hand picked this town from the thousands in america and posted just for you... :(