• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Guess the City 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
And yes, it's black and white on purpose! I get artsy when I'm on vacation.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Well, the first question I have is "just how much of a world-traveller is bturk?"

My first thought was St. Petersburg, Russia...but I don't think so given the office block in the background.

Boston?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
It was too easy

Bucky Alum wins - that's the river Thames (parliament would be to your back).

You win a kiss from the queen.
God save the queen!

prudence

Cyburbian
That place mocked me every morning after my visits to the Hung, Drawn, and Quartered Pub...

Journeymouse

Cyburbian
IIRC, that's the old GLA (Greater London Authority) building. I think the bridge just off the photo to the right is Westminster Bridge and you were stood on the Westminster pier.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Journeymouse said:
IIRC, that's the old GLA (Greater London Authority) building. I think the bridge just off the photo to the right is Westminster Bridge and you were stood on the Westminster pier.
YUP!

Journeymouse

Cyburbian
*looks smug and polishes finger nails*
However, I'm glad you did this one while I was having the evening off. I'm not sure I would have got it. Only been past that building twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.