• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Guess the City 2

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Playing off Dan's prior "game", let's see who can guess this city first:

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Hmmm...

It's Eugene, OR. And those men are from the Dept. of Fish and Wildlife... photographing a new species. It's a cross between a human and a small newt.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Giff and the Fairfield, IA Plan Commission have just caught the guy who put up those 'work ffrom home' signs.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
This might get "modded out", but...

It's Reno, NV...

...and a convention of the Rural Southern Beer Can Collectors just found out that "getting head" is legal in the state.

Is that one right?

el Guapo

Capitalist
Israel

Tel Aviv...and thats a dude who got what he deserved. I hope he didn't get anyone else.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Re: Israel

El Guapo said:
Tel Aviv...and thats a dude who got what he deserved. I hope he didn't get anyone else.
We have a winner.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Burning Man!

A city that is temporary - yet timeless.

Now you are asking yourself how does an evil conservative know of burning man? Ha! I shall never tell!

Nope, You didn't see me and Newt Gingrich dancing only in body paint there last year. Nope, it didn't happen!

You were stoned!

Top Bottom