• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Guess the City 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
I'm going to jump in line here. Pfft.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
I dont care where it is i want to be there with my tanks

damn that looks wonderful!

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
nahh i dont want to take the place over

i just want to be about 25 ft down, tooling around looking at the fish looking at me

DIVE tanks

though driving that tank looks fun too!

El Feo

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
nahh i dont want to take the place over

i just want to be about 25 ft down, tooling around looking at the fish looking at me

DIVE tanks

though driving that tank looks fun too!
Gotcha! I couldn't figure out why you'd wanna invade. You can always just rent a place for the week instead of taking over...

Bucky alum

Try Palau

I have been told by a coworker who is originally from Guam that he considers the best place to dive and spend time in a relaxing paradise is the island of Palau.

A coworker was in Bora Bora and some other islands and Bora Bora was her least favorite. She loved the waters there and stayed in one of the island huts on the water which are bigger than they look. But her main gripe was several tourist stands around the airport. The other islands she went to had none of that, if you didn't want to eat at the two local restaurants you ate at the resort and that was it. Check out:

http://www.visit-palau.com/

prudence

Cyburbian
Re: Try Palau

Bucky alum said:
I have been told by a coworker who is originally from Guam that he considers the best place to dive and spend time in a relaxing paradise is the island of Palau.

A coworker was in Bora Bora and some other islands and Bora Bora was her least favorite. She loved the waters there and stayed in one of the island huts on the water which are bigger than they look. But her main gripe was several tourist stands around the airport. The other islands she went to had none of that, if you didn't want to eat at the two local restaurants you ate at the resort and that was it. Check out:

http://www.visit-palau.com/

Ironically the State Planner for Palua is an alum of UW-Milwaukee...Lee Otobed. Went to grad school with him.

I think that's his title anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.