• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Guess the City 47

biscuit

Cyburbian
I hope I'm smarter than I am pretty.

I'm gonna take an uneducated stab in the dark and quess that this is a picture of the "old city" in Shanghai

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Hmmm ... looking at all them red commie flags, I'd say ...

Canada's capital, Canada City!

;)

Plan Man

Cyburbian
Re: I hope I'm smarter than I am pretty.

biscuit said:
I'm gonna take an uneducated stab in the dark and quess that this is a picture of the "old city" in Shanghai

Great stab - the "Bund" along the waterfront in Shanghai. Simply stunning.

nerudite

Cyburbian
But if it were on a smaller scale it would look like B.C.'s Capital city... Victoria.

I would have never guessed Shanghai... you all are too smart for me. :)

garychan1216

Hi, that was my first post... You can see from the right-lower part of the photo the Corner Tower of the forbidden city and the wall of the former palace... and the canal circumstancing the palace...

I may be one of the few Asians here... I am from Hk and is now living in Shanghai. I studied Accounting (yeh... so boring) and is now an accountant. But Urban planning is always my favourite subject in my spare time...

Need to learn more from all of you...