• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Guess the City 67

biscuit

Cyburbian
My first thought is Lisbon but then I noticed the string of South American flags in the background. Am I correct in guessing that the mystery city is somewhere in Brazil?

BKM

Cyburbian
How about Oporto?

Except, this picture almost looks Scandinavian-despite the flag in the first photo (it could have been a cultural festival). So, if not Oporto, I'll throw out Copenhagen.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Mud Princess said:
New Bedford, Massachusetts?

Isn't that the community with a large Portuguese population?
YES! How nice, we got eachother's guess the city's. Even though its about 40 minutes away I never realized the port area looked that nice until I saw these pictures. I'm used to associating NB with murders on the local news.

City Webpage

Benk - you guessed the city I wanted to do but couldn't find good pictures of.

Mud Princess

Cyburbian
I'm trying to post another "Guess the City" before my next meeting, but I can't find any good photos that are also under 75 kb...