• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Guess the City 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
nerudite said:
Hmmmm... I keep thinking it looks cold (maybe because of the lack of vegetation). I would say Anchorage, but I don't see any mountains in the background. I think I need more hints...

That's because it's a picture of Anchorage taken facing away from the mountains, towards the ocean!

For answering this killer "Guess the City," Nerudite gets ... a parade!

Some bagpipes ...

Irish always have to join in ...

Had to let these guys in for that box of Cohibas I got.

Speaker's here.

Uhhh ...

Well, they said they'd sue if they couldn't join in.

el Guapo

Capitalist
El Guapo stands bewildered by the parade and corrected. Such a place exists in the USA. Well I'll be damned.

If I ever win anything in the future - please no parade. for me.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Don't forget Nerudite - you're responsible for guess the city #11 now. Make it a good one!

Dan - were those parade pics from your personal collection :)

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

el Guapo

Capitalist
Leather Chaps

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Based upon my vast and exclusively hetero experience the gent second from the left is way off target and he needs to spend some time in the tanning booth before subjecting the good folks in the Castro to his altar-linen white ass. Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Status
Not open for further replies.