• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Guess the City 92

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
Please, make me stop! Really, this is just too much fun.

Where are we now? Hope this isn't too easy for some of you.

Mud Princess

Cyburbian
It's hard to see the detail in this photo - is that the Space Needle in the background??

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Thunder Bay?

edit: Ignore that. I know lakes dont have tides.

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
Biscuit wins...by default

Biscuit is the winner by default...however, I am told by New Brunswickians (New Brunswickers? New Brunswickites?) that the proper way to spell Saint John is to ALWAYS spell out the "Saint" as opposed to the "St." that we Americans use (for some reason, however, St. John's, Newfoundland-Labrador does not have this requirement-just don't leave out the "apostrophe-s").

Your prize: a cute little Candian number!

biscuit

Cyburbian
I doubt I'd have won if Donk had been playing. The tip off was the second picture (the first was to grainy to make anything out), along the hint about the tides. Thanks for the prize. I look Good in a 2-piece. ;)

donk

Cyburbian
good thing I was away. I'd have been screwed.

i would not have gotten it on the first photo as it is taken from an angle most locals never see, from the reversing falls area looking uptown.

NHplanner posted Saint John last year sometime.

final note, being picky. it is Saint John ,NB, St. John's NFLD and the St. John River in NB.