• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Guess the Country

Mud Princess

Cyburbian
Italy?

(I've got Tuscany on the brain... saw a cool show about food & wine there last night.)

Cirrus

Cyburbian
That looks like a U-shaped valley, so it has to be somewhere that's had glaciers.

... Norway?

tsc

Cyburbian
my first thought was Norway..but I didn't see one red house... so my thoughts turn towards Austria or Slovenia

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
South Africa??

no, wait.....

Ukraine??

;)

Seriously, though it is either Switerland or the Itallian, French, or Austrian Alps.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Wow.. I'd never thought it would be that hard... :p
There's just one close guess.

Norway?, Switzerland?, Austria?,Germany?,Slovenia?,Ukraine? South Africa?, Nepal?, Estats Unis(Eukskadi I believe or not?)?, China?

NOPE! :p

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
And the Winner is.....

Rich Townsend!
He correctly guessed the country! It is Andorra... the tiny country between Spain and France.

Otis

Cyburbian
Couldn't have done it without the broad hints from SkeL. And of course JSee was breathing down my neck so I had to give it my best to beat her/him to the finish. It was a group effort, and I want to thank all of the little people who made it possible.