• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Guess the Place No. 2

Cardinal

Cyburbian
In keeping with Skel's challenge, give me the name of this place. Y'all will remember seeing things like it in your geomorphology classes. There's a prize in it for the winner.

11place1.jpg

Last edited:

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Jessie-J said:
can't go there.
Hmmm... I thought I found away around not being able to post images by using a Yahoo photo album, but it doesn't work unless I'm signed in.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Cardinal said:
Hmmm... I thought I found away around not being able to post images by using a Yahoo photo album, but it doesn't work unless I'm signed in.
Cardinal - put the photo in the Cyburbia image gallery and use the

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
some where along the Colorado front range
because of the rock formation (up thrust/tilt) ?

Cardinal

Cyburbian
No, no, and no. But it is somewhere between JNA's guess and Nerudite's guess. Here's another hint.

11placehint.jpg

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Utah is correct, but ilikefish0 is closer to this site.

Another hint - what color are those cliffs to the west in the second photo?

Super Amputee Cat

Cyburbian
Chet said:
Cardinal - put the photo in the Cyburbia image gallery and use the tag to show it in your post [/B][/QUOTE]

Where is the Image gallery? I want to upload some pictures to the "Best City Square" thread but it won't let me attach anything.