• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Guess the Places

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
Guess both of these places. To win, you must successfully guess both places. If you guess one but miss the other, the identities of both places will still remain secret until someone gets them both right. Have fun!

biscuit

Cyburbian
Place 1 looks like it's in a western state. Is that much correct?

Last edited:

biscuit

Cyburbian
Oh, this was good. More like playing Wheel of Fortune with pictures.

Are the places Walla Walla* and Bora Bora?

*Thanks for the clue RichmondJake.:)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Some more hints are needed. The first picture certainly looks like the western US. It is not Spokane. Is it Carson City, perhaps? I haven't a clue on the second one.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Is it me or the high building at the top right corner (of the first pic)looks like building from the UT campus where one mad sniper started shooting at peopel without a reason? It'd be a too easy clue though. so could it be Austin,TX? (I doubt it myself)

The second pic definetely looks like bora bora...(although those houses in the water are pretty much everywhere in polynesia)

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
1st photo - is it Ogden, Utah?
2nd photo - is it Tahiti?

Last edited:

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
Alliteration wins

Biscuit gets it right. After so many GTC's with "Walla Walla" and "Bora Bora" as guesses, it seemed inevitable that there be a real Walla Walla and Bora Bora GTC game. Way to go, Biscuit!

biscuit

Cyburbian
BooYa!
Good one DecaturHawk!

So what's my prize for getting this one right? A free trip to the Bora Bora resort in Tahiti? I'll start packing now.