• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Guess who's back...

mugbub

BANNED
Does anybody work during the workday? Are we all lazy gvt. bums. Let's see some of the ladies of Cyburbia camel toes! That would be fun. Nothing like a boner at work.

Jen

Cyburbian
How nice of you to rejoin our community mugbug, however I am puzzled as to the meaning of your post?

from my American Heritage Dictionary (College Edition) the following term is defined.

Boner: n. Slang A blunder

Are you implying that you are a lazy government worker that spends his time making blunders?

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Originally posted by mudbug
Does anybody work during the workday? Are we all lazy gvt. bums. Let's see some of the ladies of Cyburbia camel toes! That would be fun. Nothing like a boner at work.
I'm quite sure, in your case, it would be very "little" fun...

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Welcome back - I'm sure you'll enjoy the Haikus!

nerudite

Cyburbian
mugbub1 said:
Does anybody work during the workday? Are we all lazy gvt. bums.
I don't know about you, but I'll be working until about 9:00 p.m. tonight, 9:00 p.m. tomorrow, and I was at CC until 10:00 p.m. last night. I think that gives me the prerogative to post a few messages during the day. If putting in 12 hour days in a stressful, high-energy work environment is lazy, I would hate to be "productive".