• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Gulp!!!!!!!!!

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
"She called 911 after she realized she was bleeding excessively due to complications that occurred when Lenhart attempted to remove one of her testicles."

You know, something just does not sound right with that sentence.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
And they say San Francisco is full of fruits and nuts (sorry fruits and nuts).

biscuit

Cyburbian
Why didn't someone warn me? Where have I moved to, a city full of knife happy transgenders?

Man I hope it's not in the water. Think I'll start using the Brita filter again...just to be safe. ;)

Last edited:

B'lieve

Cyburbian
It's not the water, it's Pennsylvania!

down here, Pennsylvania is seen as kinda the place where all the wierd things happen and crazy people live (sorry crazy Pennsylvanians) ;)

Then again, we do have Sheppard Pratt here, so who are we to talk....

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
biscuit said:
Why didn't someone warn me? Where have I moved to, a city full of knife happy transgenders?

Man I hope it's not in the water. Think I'll start using the Brita filter again...just to be safe. ;)

Always look for the adams apple, buddy.

Rem

Cyburbian
RichmondJake said:
And they say San Francisco is full of fruits and nuts (sorry fruits and nuts).
Well we know there are two less nuts in Pittsburgh this morning.;)