Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!
Since other Cyb ladies are ratting out their spouses... Mr ZG (hehehe...):
Paints my toenails
Loves getting a good foot massage with lots of lotion (and gives as good as he gets)
Brings me the paper, my reading glasses, and a cold Diet Dew every morning before he goes to work/plays golf
Takes over the cooking/shopping chores on the weekends
On the other hand, he gets really twitchy and suddenly has a lot to do if I want to watch a chick flick...
I’m Italian, nor ‘merkin, so the fact I like to cook or like wine don’t count. My “metro” side?
- I’m more into interior design than my wife is.
- I’m also tidier (but it’s all relative…).
- I actually care about clothes; especially nice stuff like silk scarves.
- I don’t really watch TV sports except for the World Cup and Euro Championship.
- I regularly buy flowers (for the wife / the daughter / the house).
- I like Volvos / dislike SUVs.
- I like cats.
- If it’s for plinking, enjoy middling calibers better than ‘macho’ calibers.
- Sad (real life) stories make me well up.