• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Guys, Women too, I guess.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Be thankful you are not waking up to this.

Country music star Wynonna Judd is seen in this polic booking photo after being charged with drunken driving in Nashville, Tennessee November 13, 2003. Judd was charged after being stopped for speeding and then failing a sobriety test, Nashville police said. The 39-year-old singer, whose August-released album 'What the World Needs Now is Love' topped Billboard's country charts, had bloodshot eyes and appeared confused when her 2002.

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
**SHUDDERING**

She looks like she'd gotta buzz. She's got that I'm drunk and I don't care I'm in jail smirk

Budgie

Cyburbian
She is the prime example of life not being fair. Look at her mother and sister. If I were her and kick my dad's ass. She should start a support group with Aretha Franklin, Ann Wilson, and that Wilson/Phillips chick.

tsc

Cyburbian
yeah,, but where she lacks in looks.. she is loaded with talent. I am not a country music fan,, but saw her in concert. She is an incredible performer with an amazing powerful voice.

Budgie

Cyburbian
tsc said:
yeah,, but where she lacks in looks.. she is loaded with talent. I am not a country music fan,, but saw her in concert. She is an incredible performer with an amazing powerful voice.
She's the Christopher Cross of Country.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
When I first saw the image, I thought it was a male comic book store employee-type. Winona Judd? It's not that she's large, IMHO, but rather the distribution of weight on her face gives her an andrygonous appearance.

Floridays

Cyburbian
this was part of her statement/rationale:

The singer said in a statement later that she had been celebrating her impending wedding and a friend's birthday "and clearly let my excitement get the best of me."