• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! 👋 haleo

hi everybody!!!
i Sameer Relan, am from India and Graduated in the year 2002...
i am plannin for masters in the United States....i like designing and am more inclined in the structural design and technology that goes into the buildings....
my hobbies r listening to music (metal),stamp collecting,computer gaming,photography etc.......thats it...nothin much to know abt me....
bi for now,
Sameer aka Rocker!!!

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Welcome to Cyburbia, arkitek! :)
I hope you have fun here, and have a great time!
It seems we're getting lots of people from India lately (not that it's bad or anything). Good thing that Cyburbia is turning more international :-D

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Greetings from Indiana and wlecome to Cyburbia. Post often, we don't bite.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Another Greeting and Welcome from Indiana.
just down river from Gedunker.

Post early, post often.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Hi Sameer Relan and welcome to Cyburbia! :)
Where are you from and from where in India did you finish your architecture.
That would be useful information not just for me but for for all of us.In which field have you applied/are applying for masters in the US??

hi from India,Mumbai

hey guys thankx for the welcome replies!!!!
was not expecting so many hi/hello's........thgt no one wld reply!!!!!
anyways hi again to u all......

well this is for "Doitnow" DUDE!!!!also for rest of u all....

i am from Maharashtra, Mumbai, Bhandup-78 [to be precise...lol].....
i graduated in June-2002 from L.S.Raheja school of Architecture, Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of for masters, i havent applied yet...planning for Fall-2005...
Am still on university survey!!!
i am planin for Masters in Architectural design and structural technology ;-).....my interest is not just in designing but also in structural aspects and advanced Building services/technologies that get into it!!!
i have gone thru most of the accredited college list certified by www.NAAB.org [national architectural accredition board].
i would be glad :) if u guys could help/advice/suggest me in selecting universities that have good programs which would help me master in my interest!!!
thats enough from my side for now!!!

and dude "Doitnow" am waiting for ur reply too....whr r u u frm, whr did ya do uor graduation and whether u r plannin for masters or whether u have already applied and plannin to leave!!!! do let me know....am looking forward for uor reply!!

well rest of all do let me know abt u all and uor future plans......
Relan Sameer...

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Dude, welcome from yet another planner with facial hair (who lives in Michigan)

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
Welcome from

Howard Roark

Cyburbian
Hello from a fellow "arkitek"

Structural design eh? Are you ready to crank on some shear and moment diagrams! ;-)

Welcome again!