• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy 28th Downtown !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Happy 40th Downtown !!

We don't think you're "Over the Hill"

Have a great day!

Very funny, smart ass. Let me have my angst over 30 first! (Which isn't for two more years, might I add!) :)

biscuit

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday! Any big plans?

Even though you're prego, let me be the first to buy you a cyber birthday beer from one of your old haunts.

Enjoy!

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Happy b-day K! I'll have a drink in your honor today. :B :)

Thanks guys. I'm having a really good birthday so far. Rob made me breakfast and gave me one of my presents (new earrings! woo hoo!) and he even let me wear my tiara at breakfast without ridiculing me. Tonight I'm sticking the intern with Planning Board duty and we're having dinner at his parents and then I'm going to float around the pool with a virgin margarita. woo hoo!

Jeff

Cyburbian
Knocked up and in the pool. Shouldn't that be discussed in the "Eyesore of the Month" thread.

I'm dead now, right :)

Jen

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday

Lets all do belly flops and cannonballs around Downtown in the pool, get that tiara wet!

Once I actually did do a cannonball into the lake when I was 8 months pregnant. Sunk like an anchor and had to swim up thru a good fifteen feet of water to the surface. Wouldnt recommend it. But hell, what a splash!

PlannerGirl said:
Happy Birthday!! now bend over for your birthday spankings ;-)
awwww. but bending over is starting to get a little difficult. i never understood about birthday spankings. couldn't someone just blow bubbles at me, or what about birthday hugs?

As for the pool - I find that I am insanely buoyant now!

And yes mike - you are a dead man. i'm not unsightly in the pool, unless my tankini hikes up and passing overhead airplane pilots are distracting by the glare off my giant white belly. :)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
C'grats, Downtown, now most Cyburbians think you are in your forties! (Of course, if it were me I would be thinking of revenge, but I don't want to plant that seed here.)

Sadly, I admit that Mike is way out of my revenge league. Knowing him, any attempt at retribution would be countered with him using my hideous work photo as his avatar again. So for the record, I really am just 28. And we never got to the virgin margaritas in the pool, we ended up hanging out at rob's parents house, eating way too much cake and drinking way too much decaf. I was up peeing ALL night, so at least I feel like I have a birthday hangover today. Damn squashed bladder. But as an extended birthday present, tomorrow we go for the ultrasound to find out if it is a boy or girl. woo hoo!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Downtown - you could always BAN him. Wouldnt have to worry about the avatar then either....

Jeff

Cyburbian
Chet said:
Downtown - you could always BAN him. Wouldnt have to worry about the avatar then either....
Don't make me have to break Mugbub out again .. oh wait. nevermind

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Michael Stumpf said:
C'grats, Downtown, now most Cyburbians think you are in your forties! (Of course, if it were me I would be thinking of revenge, but I don't want to plant that seed here.)
That, of course, can be fixed through the magical powers of moderation.....

:)

Happy 28th Downtown!

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
Downtown said:

As for the pool - I find that I am insanely buoyant now!

Being your own personal flotation device is a great thing about pregnancy. After you deliver, you can still keep your head above water!

Happy Birthday!!

I can't wait to hear find out if the baby is a girl or boy! Have fun at the sono!

Status
Not open for further replies.