• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy 30 !!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
NHPLANNER - HAPPY BDAY!

But still, NHPlanner in my spellchecker returns with "unplanned" ;)

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday NHPlanner! :)
Cheers! :b: :b: :b: :b: :b:
Hope you have a good one!

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Happy 30th Birthday
?are you feeling or behaving your age yet?

JNL

Cyburbian
A very Happy Birthday to you NHPlanner!

I would shout you a Wicked Blonde (beer) if I was a bit closer...

Hope you have a great day :)

el Guapo

Capitalist
I got you a gift, but in German that translates into poison. So I threw it away and all I have left is this old building I'm going to have named after you, once I come up with some money to bribe the current owners. ;)

nerudite

Cyburbian
Happy birthday buddy! I wish this could be a real one... next conference we both attend, I'll buy ya a beer. :)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Happy birthday NHP!

I can remember being thirty... vaguely. Enjoy it and you may not remember much either.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Happy b-day NHPLANNER

May the roads ever be clear
(from ice and leaf peepers)
with a BSU library named for you
(it's true, by jeepers)
And a fridge full of great beer!

(Poetry is why I'm a planner)
Enjoy :b: :b: :b:

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Thanks everyone. And yes, my 30th will be spent where most public sector planners spend their evenings......at a Planning Board meeting. :D

JNA - I've been feeling my age for years. ;)

PG - Yep...you are older than me.....but you've aged better. ;)

JNL - I've been wanting to try a Wicked Blonde ever since you changed your avatar!

Guap - Thanks for the reminder of how I spent several years of my life in that building, or at least looking at it from the CAP building. :)

Tran - Your present has been used a couple of times, and stop horking my beers hoser! ;)

donk - looking forward to you getting interviews 'round here and bringing my "care package." ;)

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Happy B-day!

Hope the commute was easier today!

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Proving I'm still a kid at heart (and a geek at the same time)....picked up my first present during my lunch hour....nerudite and Tranplanner will appreciate this one....

nerudite

Cyburbian
NHPlanner said:
Proving I'm still a kid at heart (and a geek at the same time)....picked up my first present during my lunch hour....nerudite and Tranplanner will appreciate this one....
I miss my xbox! Stupid burglars... *grumble grumble*

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Happy B-Day NHPlanner

I'd get you the Misfits lunch box to bring to work, but I assume you already have one.