• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Happy 30th Repo Man

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Messages
3,838
Points
25
One day you're a skatebording teenager getting harrassed by the cops - before you know it you're a 30 year old city planner eating at Cracker Barrel.

Happy Birthday!
 

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Messages
10,624
Points
34
Happy BDAY. Have a Guiness for me after work.
 

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Messages
2,550
Points
25
Thank you all. For my birthday I get to be at work for 12 hours because I have a night meeting. How splendid. I support federal legislation that mandates that you get your birthday off of work. If it falls on a weekend, you can take Friday or Monday off.
 

biscuit

Cyburbian
Messages
3,904
Points
25
Repo Man said:
I support federal legislation that mandates that you get your birthday off of work. If it falls on a weekend, you can take Friday or Monday off.
Hear, hear! I'll call my congressman right away. So it's the big 3-0 huh? Did your bones hurt a little more this morning?;)

Happy Birthday!
 

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
9,890
Points
38
Happy birthday jtf! :B
 
Messages
3,690
Points
27
Repo Man said:
Thank you all. For my birthday I get to be at work for 12 hours because I have a night meeting. How splendid. I support federal legislation that mandates that you get your birthday off of work. If it falls on a weekend, you can take Friday or Monday off.
Hee! I've already shirked my planning board duties off onto our intern for tomorrow. I think people with summer birthdays get spoiled from never having to go to school on their birthday!

Happy Birthday!
 

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Messages
2,550
Points
25
Downtown said:
Hee! I've already shirked my planning board duties off onto our intern for tomorrow. I think people with summer birthdays get spoiled from never having to go to school on their birthday!

Happy Birthday!
I agree. I always thought that having your birthday from Sept. to May was bad because you had to celebrate by being at school.
 

indigo

Cyburbian
Messages
73
Points
4
and after sprecher you could have a lovely little dip over at big bay park . . . (trunks recommended, even on your birthday)

have a happy one, jtf!
 

SGB

Cyburbian
Messages
3,387
Points
25
Happy belated Birthday.

Hope that 12 hour workday ended at your watering hole of choice!
 

Budgie

Cyburbian
Messages
5,270
Points
30
30th

Been there, done that, don't remember a damn thing. My big "30" was marked by an intense game of "Three Man" in my basement with 5 of my closest drinking buddies. I was a putrid shade of green the next afternoon. I didn't realize my basement floor was so hard.

Repo, how did you "celebrate" yours?
 

Budgie

Cyburbian
Messages
5,270
Points
30
Football

Who are your teams (NCAA, NFL, Arena League, etc...)?

I'm a Kansas State guy. I watch the KC Chiefs, but I wouldn't call myself a fan.
 
Top