• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy 32nd Birthday Prudence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rem

Cyburbian
It's already your birthday in Australia so I hope you are celebrating.

Now that Harry Kewell is a Liverpuddlian - have a goal on us.

Edit: Just checked your avatar again and note it's Man U. Sorry about that - we'll have to make it an own goal.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Damn dude, you're old.

Here's to scantily clad women shaking their butts for you on your b-day.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
I don't think being 32 is not too old yet.
so just enjoy your b-day.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Tranplanner said:
For your birthday maybe somebody will buy you a real football (soccer) team ;)
Wow thems fighting words with him. And on his bday too.

Happy bday. Where are the f**king office treats?

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Happy birthday and stay away from women with odd hair color ok?

You sure you and Chet are not the same person...birthdays are too darn close together....hummmmmm

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Happy birthday. May the Jameson's be on the house tonight. :) :b:

nerudite

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday...

Your gift? This very special America is Reagan Country T-shirt! It's such a chick magnet!

prudence

Cyburbian
Thank you

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I have an eventful day planned...if only Chet would stop bothering me. I think he needs work to do.

I get to go to the jewelry store with the GF to pick up the watch she bought for me. BTW, hands down the best gift I have ever received (A Breitling B-1 for any of you watch fanatics)...an incredible surprise. Then onto Mo's Irish Tavern for libations, and then to the Brewer game (more libations to make the game tolerable).

Anybody (Michael Stumpf???) want to speak about Smart Growth at UW-Whitewater for me on Friday? Putting me on a college campus with co-eds is like letting Michael Jackson run a day care center.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Re: Thank you

prudence said:
Anybody (Michael Stumpf???) want to speak about Smart Growth at UW-Whitewater for me on Friday? Putting me on a college campus with co-eds is like letting Michael Jackson run a day care center.
Sorry, I'm taking a long weekend. Are you speaking to John Patterson's class or somewhere else?

BTW, the coeds at UW-W are all to young for you now.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
For the record, Prudence brought in stale Kringle as his B-day treat. (its sell by date was today - must have been the clearance rack in the bakery...)

prudence

Cyburbian
Cardinal -

I am speaking at Russ Kashian's Urban Economics class.

And in the spirit of the unspoken word of the Archdiocese, "There is no such thing as TOO young."

El Feo

Cyburbian
Re: Thank you

prudence said:
I get to go to the jewelry store with the GF to pick up the watch she bought for me. BTW, hands down the best gift I have ever received (A Breitling B-1 for any of you watch fanatics)...
Damn, Prudence...you do realize that a gift like that says "YOUR NEXT GIFT TO ME BETTER INVOLVE A DIAMOND AND A DATE" don't you?

Happy birthday...enjoy your freedom while you can. ;)

donk

Cyburbian
Welcome to the 32 clube.

Does she have any single friends who are as generous as she is? ;)

SGB

Cyburbian
Happy birthday!

At least your not as old as that feller in your avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.