• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy B Day Mike D.

Jeff

Cyburbian
I'll take the bike please!

To go along with Joe Friels "The Cyclists Training Bible" which i did get for my b-day. I was hoping the baby would be born today...the day isn't over yet though.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Here's my birthday present to ya'!

Strictly legal, yo. Keepin' it real, Mad Dog. Keepin' it real.

SGB

Cyburbian
Happy birthday. Go nuts! :)

Edit: Damn - you're young. Definately go nuts; you'll recover quicker at that age!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Mike D. said:
I was hoping the baby would be born today...the day isn't over yet though.
There's still plenty of time to punch the missus in the stomach.

Just kidding!

Happy B-day.

donk

Cyburbian
Since people are placing dibs on the beer, I'll take the f'rtee of Schlitz Red Bull.

Mike you can be the DD for your own birthday party.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
I was hoping the baby would be born today...the day isn't over yet though.
Happy birthday. Have her walk alot today to induce labor. If she doesn't want to walk tell her that there's a yard sale full of Yankee Candles 2 blocks away - that works for most women.

Happy Birthday! Even if the baby is born later this week, it can be a belated gift. Congrats in advance!

Jeff

Cyburbian
....no baby yesterday. My mon thinks it'll be next week on her birthday. We'll see...