• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Happy Birthday, Belle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle

Cyburbian
Zoning Goddess said:
Belle, hope you have a great birthday! :)
Aw, thanks, ZG! I had a great week--I defended my thesis (successfully), and I had a Saturday birthday with beautiful weather! It doesn't get much better than that! :-D

Now, if only I could find a house...

Oh, and my Colorado Avalanche won their series!

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Congrats on the Thesis defense.
Happy Birthday.

How / when did you become a Colorado Avalanche fan?

Last edited:

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Belle said:
Aw, thanks, ZG! I had a great week--I defended my thesis (successfully), and I had a Saturday birthday with beautiful weather! It doesn't get much better than that! :-D

Now, if only I could find a house...

Oh, and my Colorado Avalanche won their series!
Yeah, it was a great weather day in the south. Not summer yet, thank God.

Congrats on the thesis!

Belle

Cyburbian
JNA said:
How / when did you become a Colorado Avalanche fan?
I lived in Denver for two years and my fiance is from there. He's a big fan and the year we started dating, I started watching hockey. It certainly didn't hurt my interest when they won the Stanley Cup that year... :)

Rem

Cyburbian
Happy birthday Belle and congratulations on defending the virtue of your thesis.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Well how did I miss this one over the weekend? Happy (belated) birthday to you Belle and congrats on your thesis. Looking for a house? ...so I guess that means everything worked out and you're heading back to Chucktown [Jealous]. Best of luck to you and the fiance.

Now go down to the Corner Pocket, buy yourself a good beer and pretend it's a birthday gift from me. :b:

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Sounds like you are on a roll, Belle! Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket :-D All the best!

nerudite

Cyburbian
Happy birthday and congrats on the series win... hopefully the Leafs will be next. :)

Dragon

Cyburbian
Happy belated birthday. And to echo others, congrats on your thesis defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.