• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Birthday Chet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNL

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday for Saturday Chet!! Hope you have a great day! Another year wiser huh?

Rem

Cyburbian
Happy birthday Chet.

Saturday birthdays are my favourite - no work and a designated recovery day.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Proud to be the first American on Cyburbia to say

Happy Birthday! :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: :b:

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Happy early Birthday!! :p It's Thursday night/ Friday morning for Rem and JNL, and we're already celebrating his birthday?

No problem at all... even better ;) MORE DAYS OF PARTY :-} :b: :b:

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Another good reason to visit Cyburbia at night; to be one of the first to say Happy Birthday Chet!!

(Don't we need a little birthday cake smilie?)

JNL

Cyburbian
SkeLeton said:
It's Thursday night/ Friday morning for Rem and JNL, and we're already celebrating his birthday?
Actually it's Friday afternoon here already! (2:30pm) Just thought I'd get in early so that others don't miss it because of the weekend.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Gee thanks all. Today was a wierd day (mods you know 2 reasons why) so a little early cheer really brightened things up.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Happy birthday buddy!!

What did Prudence get you? Lavendar shirt?

biscuit

Cyburbian
Happy birthday Chet! Do you have any good trouble planned for the celebration? :)

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Chet Man - Birthday greetings from the Gem State...have a great day.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
biscuit said:
Happy birthday Chet! Do you have any good trouble planned for the celebration? :)
Probably going bar hopping to get my free b-day shot at as many places as possible. :)

Yay! Happy birthday hon! In honor of your impending birthday, I think I'll celebrate with a jelly donut this morning, just for you!!!(hey - we pregos need to take our vices where we can get them!)

Jen

Cyburbian
To cyburbia's resident clown and chief exhibitionist chet I wish you an awesome ass-spanking birthday! :f:

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Happy B-Day Chet - Might I recommed this event for your birthday:

TASTE OVER 100 VARIETIES OF BEER AT CHEERS TO CHANGE LIVES
To benefit Easter Seals Southeastern Wisconsin

"Cheers to Change Lives" to benefit Easter Seals Southeastern Wisconsin is scheduled for Friday, September 19, 2003 from 6 pm to 10 pm. The annual fundraising event will take place inside the Muellner Building in Hart Park, Wauwatosa. In the past six years, "Cheers to Change Lives" has raised over $60,000 for children and adults with disabilities in southeastern Wisconsin!

Admission is $25 in advance until September 18 and $30 at the door on Friday, September 19. Those interested may purchase a "12-pack" of tickets for the price of 10! Call (414) 449-4444 to order tickets or email agency@eatserseals-sewi.org.

Discount tickets are also available through September 19 by visiting the following locations:

Easter Seals Southeastern Wisconsin: 3090 N. 53rd St., Milwaukee
Discount Liquor: 5031 W. Oklahoma Ave., Milwaukee
Ray's Liquor: 8930 W. North Ave., Wauwatosa
Attendees may enjoy tasting over 100 varieties of beer and nonalcoholic beverages, food compliments of Silver Spur BBQ, Edwardo’s, and Bay Bakery, music, raffles, and a silent auction. Local celebrities including Mark Reardon and Bill Michaels of WTMJ 620 AM and Bob Moore of WITI FOX 6 will be helping to pour beer. Easter Seals will have free cab vouchers available at the event, courtesy of Safe Ride of Milwaukee County. Please call (414) 449-4444 or email theinonen@easterseals-sewi.org with questions or if you require special accommodations.

Sponsors for "Cheers to Change Lives" include Beer Capitol Distributing, Silver Spur BBQ, Edwardo’s, Bay Bakery, Safe Ride of Milwaukee County, Shepherd Express, WMIL FM 106.1, WOKY AM 920, WLUM 102.1 FM, Alsco Linen, and Lakefront Brewery, Inc.

Easter Seals Southeastern Wisconsin is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping children and adults with disabilities achieve their independence by offering a variety of services for them and their families.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Repo - I seriously thank about goin der, but I have da bowling league at 8PM dont ya know.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Chet said:
Repo - I seriously thank about goin der, but I have da bowling league at 8PM dont ya know.
It is walking...er..I mean stumbling...distance from my house, so it may be hard to keep me away.

biscuit

Cyburbian
So how many is it this year Chetski? Will you be getting that lap dance or an AARP membership as a present? ;)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
biscuit said:
So how many is it this year Chetski? Will you be getting that lap dance or an AARP membership as a present? ;)
PlannerGirls spanking machine will pleas... errr.... punish me 35 times.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Belated birthday wishes, at least compared to the others.

Your birthday gift ... emo grrls!

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
ditto on the the B-day greetings

is this one of those goose egg (_0) birthdays?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
JNA said:
ditto on the the B-day greetings

is this one of those goose egg (_0) birthdays?
Worse. 35

My family history of men indicates my life is 65% over.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
lol hum my reason I think is good-Isabel...

Now you know I give out the birthday spanks around here...now be a good boy and assume the position

;-)

Rem

Cyburbian
michaelskis said:
Happy Birthday...
GO here!!!
I may be missing the joke - but if it's crabs you wanted for your birthday why didn't you say.
1524030710_Crab_4.jpg
The happy fisher is my youngest daughter (the one at the back). The crab (a blue swimmer) has thrown a claw because they do that when in trouble (such as getting caught). It was caught in Lake Macquarie.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Actually after a two days binge that I had, I'll probably be tryinf to get rid of the crabs. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.