• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Birthday Decatur Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Sorry I forgot to wrap your gift...

Happy birthday!

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
Thanks. ya'll. Just got back from the Christmas trip to my homeland in Iowa and found your birthday greetings. Now on the downhill slide and headed towards 50 - man, am I starting to feel old. Beats the alternative, though. Jeff, one of my Christmas presents from my wife was an adapter for my CycleOps trainer so I can fit my recumbent on it and train through the winter (for our many serious cyclists out there who want to know, it's just the cheap and loud CycleOps Wind trainer). However, with the weather here in Central IL in the upper 40's, I might have to do some actual winter riding outdoors. Anyway, thanks to all for the birthday wishes, Cyburbia is the home of some of the finest minds in (and out) of the planning profession, not to mention some of the kindest and most interesting folks, and I'm proud to be a part of it. Oh, and Chet, thanks for the shirt, it fits perfectly. Happy New Year to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.