• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Birthday Downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Checking the calendar for July 8, it's time to:

Wish Downtown a Happy Birthday :)

Last edited:

Budgie

Cyburbian
SGB said:
Celebrate in style! :b:
How does one to that? I'm sure Downtown will find a way, even if it is from the underbelly of a bar stool. Have an excellent "Xth" B-day !!!!!!

Thank you, thank you everyone. My first 29th birthday! Its been lovely so far - Rob made me breakfast after I went for a long run, and now I'm chowing on my office birthday cake - Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese and Coconut Frosting, fielding phone calls from all my friends and family with their good wishes. Not a bad way to start a Thursday. :D

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
yay....another b-day!

have a great day, Downtown!

biscuit

Cyburbian
Happy birthday!
I had some friends send this up for the celebration

Now fill it up and start to celebrate of the first of many 29th birthdays to come!

Last edited:

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Happy B-Day. Perhaps for the occassion one of your friends can tell us another college days story? 8-!

Hceux

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday. Enjoy your first 29th birthday. You only have it once in your life! :-D Party hard tonite and call in sick tomorrow. 8-!

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Best wishes for a very happy birthday, Downtown! Grant yourself a variance ;-)

Chet said:
Happy B-Day. Perhaps for the occassion one of your friends can tell us another college days story? 8-!
Good lord no. Although I do have a college sorority reunion in 4 weeks.... Bwana may reappear after that to rat me out again!

Rem

Cyburbian
Happy birthday Downtown - I wish for you a birthday sleep-in tomorrow (that would be day after tomorrow for you eastern hemisphere types) and no baby cries before 10.00 am. :-D

JNA said:
Q. Which sorority are you a member of ?
it was a local non-greek. technically a "service organization", but I spent maybe 5 hours a semester picking up trash off 390, and 5 hours every Tuesday night playing quarters at the Rugby house.

Rem said:
Happy birthday Downtown - I wish for you a birthday sleep-in tomorrow (that would be day after tomorrow for you eastern hemisphere types) and no baby cries before 10.00 am. :-D
Best present Ever! (This morning Jack was up from 3-4, then 5 for good. the joys of teething)

Status
Not open for further replies.