• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Birthday Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jestes

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday Dragon. I hope you have a great day.

You know, the only problem with you having a birthday is that it serves to remind me how old I am.

Slackers of the Planning World, lets all unite in giving Dragon a big slacker salute!

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
jestes said:

You know, the only problem with you having a birthday is that it serves to remind me how old I am.

Slackers of the Planning World, lets all unite in giving Dragon a big slacker salute!
Hmmm...sounds to me like the boss is giving you permission to slip work this afternoon and start the celebration early ;)

Have a good one!

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
jestes said:
Happy Slacker's Day doh!
It's your Birthday :-b

SGB

Cyburbian
Happy birthday!

Don't forget to have something solid with your beers over lunch - like pretzels!

Dragon

Cyburbian
Thanks everybody! I will live it up tonight, :b: :b: :b: :b: :b: and use the rest of the weekend to recover.

Tranplanner said:
Hmmm...sounds to me like the boss is giving you permission to slip work this afternoon and start the celebration early ;)

Have a good one!
Nice thought, but today he will work me harder then he has ever worked me before. He started out by making eat the birthday breakfast, and not letting me nap at my desk afterward.

Dragon

Cyburbian
jestes said:

You're not old, because you are a kid at heart. Especially when it comes to killing penguins. :-c

Quit whining, you need to save it for when I beat you at golf Saturday.

JNL

Cyburbian
Dragon said:
He started out by making eat the birthday breakfast, and not letting me nap at my desk afterward.
Oh you poor thing!! :)

Hope you had a great birthday and the post-birthday drinks recovery is going well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.