• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Birthday el Guapo

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNL

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday el Guapo!

A big Happy Birthday to el Guapo!! :b:

Party at your place?

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday EG! :)

Have a good one! For the cyber partye everybode remeber to bring lots of :b: :)

JNL

Cyburbian
Do we have any takers to photoshop Guap's cyburbanite friends into a party for him??

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Happy bday big guy. Heres your gift:

(Yes these are babes with guns pewter miniatures for hours of role playing fun).

Maybe I should have given this to Duke...

el Guapo

Capitalist
Thanks kids - I hit the big 4-0 wall tomorrow. I'm taking the day off and digging in the dirt for most of the morning.

H

Cyburbian
For your birthday would you say you will have a ‘plethora’ of piñatas? ;)

Happy Birthday.

Budgie

Cyburbian
Happy B-Day !!!!!

el Guapo said:
Thanks kids - I hit the big 4-0 wall tomorrow.
OUCH !!!! Dammit EG, why the hell haven't we staggered around St. Joe yet? In honor of your latest milestone, I will gladly bestow upon you 5 lbs of ribs, a 12 pack of Boulevard Pale Ale, and a box of baby wipes.

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Chet said:
Maybe I should have given this to Duke...
Thanks, girls with guns oddly do something for me, but no thanks. Your not the only one with a tragic love life :)

They would just remind me of what I am missing :)

donk

Cyburbian
Hopefully you get the best birthday present a boy can get,

a new bike or a new gun.

happy birthday.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Happy fortieth to ya el Guapo!
My friend here wanted to give you a special birthday surprise by driving you out to the shooting range in her vintage Volvo wagon, equipped with a Thule bike rack. But I had to break her heart and tell her you were already taken.

Have a good one.

Queen B

Cyburbian
Playing in dirt, oh the lengths we will go to to recapture our youth!
Come on into the 40's the water is just fine!
Wish I could share a birthday beer with you but I will think of you as I tip one back after 5.
Hope you have a wonderful 40th.

Happy Birthday

Here's a quote you might enjoy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jefe: We have stuffed many pinatas for your birthday celebration!
El Guapo: How many pinatas?
Jefe: Many pinatas, many!
El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
Jefe: Yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?

el Guapo

Capitalist
Thanks everyone!
JNL - You have a standing invitation in Middle America, come on up.

Biscuit - Your crack me up. :)

Donk - I got some bike schwag!

Chet - Action Figures sounds less gay than minuatures!
(sorry minuature collectors)

Budgie - I swear by all that is Holy I will ride that infernal contraption and drink a beer with you before the year is out!

The best part is I got a sweater for my birthday!

Really!

Dan - Wagons - need wagons with bike and gun racks.

Budgie

Cyburbian
el Guapo said:
Budgie - I swear by all that is Holy I will ride that infernal contraption and drink a beer with you before the year is out!
Hey man, it ain't about the contraption.
If you'd rather not be seen with a wacko pinko liberal bastard such as myself, why don't you just say so.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Budgie said:
Hey man, it ain't about the contraption.
If you'd rather not be seen with a wacko pinko liberal bastard such as myself, why don't you just say so.
Dude, you miss read me. Honest. :)

Budgie

Cyburbian
el Guapo said:
Dude, you miss read me. Honest. :)
Believe me, I'm chill !!!! But this whole situation has gotten to a point of absurdity. I blame myself.

Budgie

Cyburbian
el Guapo said:
PM me with the situation. I'm not sure we are on the same sheet of music.
Are we ever on the same sheet? There is some beauty in that, I suppose. I should take the short drive to St. Joe and I have no excuss not to. The situation being our close proximity and inability to share a pitcher. It's like living in DC for years without going to the Smithsonian.

el Guapo

Capitalist
I got ya!

Here is the deal: My life is not my own. My wife and son's activities tend to dwarf any plans I ever get to make. When I get to make a weekend my own it tends to end up involving lawn or car maintenance.

But I do see the sense in your statement. How about this. I'll host a get together on my back deck before Dan moves. We'll have brew and BBQ. I cannot set the date yet. But I will get something together. And any Cyburbian that wants to attend is welcome. My wife says no pets though.

I'll be in LV next weekend briefly. PM me your phone number and I'll make plans to swing by.

mike gurnee

Cyburbian
the Guap doesn't mind sharing a brew with pinko liberals. Just be careful when he wants to show off his ammo room.

Budgie

Cyburbian
Volvo

I rented and went to prom in that car one year. My parents had a 1982 forest green volvo sedan with a tan interior.

Status
Not open for further replies.