• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Happy Birthday Jessie J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Happy birthday Jessie J !!

May you day be filled with visions of me ;)

martini

Cyburbian
Happy birthday! May it be filled with alcohol delisions of grandure(hope you don't get hurt), and may you perform amazing feats of physical strength!

Belle

Cyburbian
Happy birthday!!!

From one student to another, it's a shame you're probably studying for finals on your birthday... but have a virtual beer on us!

Budgie

Cyburbian
Happy B-day from the other side of Missouri. Have a great 23rd. It is your 23rd, right.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Hope yours was more eventful than mine was! :b:

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Happy belated birthday, Jessie J. :b: Hope is was a great one.

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
thanks so much everyone. I'm 26. My sister in law was doing my hair yesterday and pulled out a gray one....sigh. I feel old. I feel too responsible.
My birthday was mostly uneventful. Though I did arrive home drunk...

Thanks for the beer. I'll send you my tab from the bar.

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
nope. no man, or cake. although like 8 people came up to me and asked if they knew me from sonewhere....said I looked familiar. Is that the latest pick-up line?

biscuit

Cyburbian
Jessie-J said:
nope. no man, or cake. although like 8 people came up to me and asked if they knew me from sonewhere....said I looked familiar. Is that the latest pick-up line?
Nope, that ones been around for a while. Not that I've ever used it, of course.

I'm 26. My sister in law was doing my hair yesterday and pulled out a gray one....sigh. I feel old. I feel too responsible.
26 is not old, and I'm living prove that it's not necessarily all that responsible either. ;-)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Jessie-J said:
Nah, its been around forever. I used it myself last night, followed by "oh yeah, that's right, I've been sitting next to you for a half hour."

Status
Not open for further replies.