• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Birthday JNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Best wishes for a happy birthday from up the river and over the hills. ;-)

biscuit

Cyburbian
Happy birthday. I've secured a cake to an inner tube and placed it in the Ohio. Let me know if the candles are still burning when you recieve it. ;-)

Plannerbabs

Cyburbian
Happy birthday from one Hoosier transplant to another! Hope the weather treats you right down there!

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
biscuit said:
Happy birthday. I've secured a cake to an inner tube and placed it in the Ohio. Let me know if the candles are still burning when you recieve it. ;-)
I watched it pass through the McAlpine Locks this a.m., candles yet burning. (Wow, there were quite a few....) ;-)

Gedunker said:
I watched it pass through the McAlpine Locks this a.m., candles yet burning. (Wow, there were quite a few....) ;-)
Well.... post the pic already! :p

Happy Birthday JNA!!!!!

donk

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday.

I know you have to watch what you eat, so I hope these are ok.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
:) Ahhh, gee thanks guys :)

Today in History - that's of interest to many here in Cyburbia -

One hundred and fifty years ago, on July 6, 1854, the first official meeting of the Republican Party took place in Jackson, Mich.

In 1933, the first All-Star baseball game was played, at Chicago's Comiskey Park; the American League defeated the National League, 4-2.

Thought for Today: "Growing old is no more than a bad habit which a busy man has no time to form." — Andre Maurois, French author (1885-1967).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.