• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Birthday MD Planner

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Let me be the first to wish a happy 34th b-day to fellow Cyburbanite and Jimmy Buffett fan, MD Planner :b:

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Happy birthday on the second day of spring from north Idaho (soon to be leaving?). :b:

SGB

Cyburbian
Happy birthday from central NY state, where the forecast occasional snow showers have now added another 2" on the ground!

Second day of spring, my a$$. :-@

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
[flipv]Happy birthday from the other side of the world, where we're going towards Fall... :p[/flipv]
Cheers! :b: :b:

MD Planner

Cyburbian
Thank you all for the good wishes. As Biscuit noted, I am a Jimmy Buffett fan and I was fortunate enough to score tickets this weekend to a concert this summer, so it was a good birthday.

Budgie

Cyburbian
A pirate looks at 40 is staring us in the face. I hope you had a good birthday.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
A very happry b-day to you!

Be sure to have your shaker of salt with you. :)

Dragon

Cyburbian
Happy birthday. Now I need to go find a cheeseburger in a place that is close to paradise.

Budgie

Cyburbian
MD Planner said:
I am a Jimmy Buffett fan and I was fortunate enough to score tickets this weekend to a concert this summer.
You gotta watch that second hand smoke.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.