• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Birthday mendelman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNL

Cyburbian
Well I might be a wee bit early but it's already Thurs PM here, so.... wishing you a very Happy Birthday mendelman! Hope you and mendelwoman are having a fun week "straddling" (his words!) St Patrick's Day with your birthdays! :b: :b: :b:

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Have a wonderful birthday. may the next year be just as good if not better than the last.

:b: cheers :b:

boiker

Cyburbian
Happy B-day Mendelman. You and Cheryl need to visit soon. Consider this as my gift to you: I have some boxes that need to be moved from the suburbs to Peoria. It'll be like a birthday party game. Who can pick up the heaviest box? Who can lug a mattress up a flight of stairs? Prizes will be awarded. :p

P.S. The favor will be returned when you guys set a move date.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Happy birthday to both you and the Mrs.:b: To celebrate I think I'll have one of these for lunch.

Mmmmm.... Chicago....

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
biscuit said:

Mmmmm.... Chicago....
Minus the tomatoes, that is a very good gift...mmmmmm...yummmmmm

Thank you all for your b-day wishes. I appreciate it and so does mendelwoman. I guess I've finally been welcomed into the loving hugs of Cyburbia. :p And I'm almost in the Clube, to boot.

A little story our birthday weekend, last weekend
Friday - we went to the th Lounge bar on the 95th floor of the Hancock building: great views of the Loop and the entire Southside at night. I think this is a good location for part of the Chicago Laefest. :)

Saturday - hungout all day and went to a performance of Carmen by the University of Depaul's theater dept. It was in english, not french, so it was....interesting and looooong. I do love the opera, but not this particular performance.

It was a good weekend, but I'm glad I don't have a ZBA meeting on my birthday this year like I did last year. Yuck.

ludes98

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday.

Toast:
May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future.

Rem

Cyburbian
Happy birthday Mendelman. Please also pass on my best wishes to Mendelwoman - that should confuse her ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.