• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Happy Birthday Nerudite and Boiker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!

Happy Birthday! I love when my birthday falls on a Friday. Well, not as much as a Saturday, but still - enjoy!

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Happy birthday Deb....we'll make sure you celebrate tomorrow night! :B

Jeff

Cyburbian
I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday than celebrate with a bunch of planners at a DRINKING convention...WOO HOO!! ;)

mod edit courtesy of bturk

biscuit

Cyburbian
Weekend birthdays are the shiznit. You can actually celebrate. Hope you both enjoy it.

Did either of you get any office cake?

biscuit said:
Weekend birthdays are the shiznit. You can actually celebrate. Hope you both enjoy it.

Did either of you get any office cake?
I LOVE our office cake - we get it from the italian bakery. i am jonesing in a major way for birthday cake right now!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I guess we're wierd. On your birthday, YOu bring the treats for everyone else. You quickly find out who;s really cheap. Me and Prudence have b-days 3 days apart, so we pool togther and buy a pizza party lunch for the entire building. It costs each of us more than the obligatory $10 worth of bagels, but its fun.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Thanks everyone!

I just got birthday present number one... I slept in late! Yay!

I like weekend birthdays too... I'm going out with a friend tonight in Denver. I'm not sure where yet. :)

I'll see you all tomorrow!

The Irish One

have a great year

happy freakin b day nerudite I think you like these guys if my cyburbia memory serves me correct

Jeff

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday than celebrate with a bunch of planners at a DRINKING convention...WOO HOO!! ;)

mod edit courtesy of bturk

Oh C'MON! .... Is nothing sacred anymore?

boiker

Cyburbian
thanks

sorry i'm so late.. i don't get a chance to get on here much :(

friggin work with no internet. How do they expect me to waste my time? By actually socializing with others in the office?

bah.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Re: have a great year

The Irish one said:
happy freakin b day nerudite I think you like these guys if my cyburbia memory serves me correct
Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.