• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Happy Birthday @NHPlanner

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Thanks everyone...enjoyed my 4th consecutive weekday away from the office after the 2 day snowstorm followed Thanksgiving break. :)

ursus

Cyburbian, raised by Cyburbians
Yes! I'm giving myself a day off in honor of your birthday!!! OK that's not true, I'm at work, but I intend to do VERY LITTLE today in honor of your BIRTHDAY!@!

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Yes! I'm giving myself a day off in honor of your birthday!!! OK that's not true, I'm at work, but I intend to do VERY LITTLE today in honor of your BIRTHDAY!@!
Ursus, you will be delighted to learn that today is Bob Koznoski's birthday. Bob. by the way, is an insurance agent in Terre Haute, IN. You might want to choose to do very little today in honor of his birthday. And if that piece of good news didn't send you to the moon and back, you'll be even happier to learn that tomorrow is Estelle Simkins birthday. Estelle is a retired hairdresser who lives in Sarasota, FL. I'd say that's cause to slack a bit more. I'll have my people check the upcoming birthday calendar, but the way it's looking now you may not have much to do for quite some time.

ursus

Cyburbian, raised by Cyburbians
Ursus, you will be delighted to learn that today is Bob Koznoski's birthday. Bob. by the way, is an insurance agent in Terre Haute, IN. You might want to choose to do very little today in honor of his birthday. And if that piece of good news didn't send you to the moon and back, you'll be even happier to learn that tomorrow is Estelle Simkins birthday. Estelle is a retired hairdresser who lives in Sarasota, FL. I'd say that's cause to slack a bit more. I'll have my people check the upcoming birthday calendar, but the way it's looking now you may not have much to do for quite some time.
You can't see me, but I'm wiping away tiny, ursine tears of joy. :)