• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Birthday Planderella!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
February 3rd is a very special day because this earth was blessed with her presence on said date just a few years ago!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :h: :h: :h::h: :h: :h::h: :h: :h::h: :h: :h::h: :h: :h::h: :h: :h::h: :h: :h::h: :h: :h:

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Happy B-Day Planderella! Hope you and BEK have a great one! :b:

SGB

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday, Planderella!

P.S. I think BEK has a thing for you. ;-)

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Happy birthday! May NO throw a Mardi Gras-style celebration in your honor tomorrow.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
And for your present...

A LIFE SIZE POSTER OF JANET JACKSON AT THE SUPERBOWL!

Woo hoo!

JNL

Cyburbian
:8: Happy Birthday to you... :8:

Hope you have a great day Planderella!! Looks like BEK will make sure you do :)

el Guapo

Capitalist
Today is your birthday....Yeah...It's your birthday....

Happy Birthday - May BEK throw caution to the wind with your birthday party and present budget! :-D

Rem

Cyburbian
Happy and best wishes Planderella. BEK must have been out of bed really early this morning to post this message before everyone started work - hopefully he won't be so neglectful this evening.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday Planderella. I hope you have a great birthday...but not "pass-out in a nightclub" good. :-}

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday!!! You and my favorite cousin have the same birthday! Very cool. I hope you have a great one!!!!!

Cardinal

Cyburbian
All of the great ones were born in February, eh? A very happy birthday to you, Planderella!

Thanks for the wishes. Since Mardi Gras is later this month (the 24th), I'll be celebrating all month long. :-D

biscuit

Cyburbian
Happy birthday to our own Hot GRITS!

To celebrate this special occasion I decided to buy you something practical. Something that you would actually use, especially this evening...

A brand new sleeper sofa!

Enjoy!

donk

Cyburbian
Since the chesterfield comments have already been made, all I can think to say is happy birthday.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday Planderella.
I hope i'm on time as I belong to a different timezone u see. :)
Have a great day.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Happy birthday, Planderella!

New Orleans style ...

B'lieve

Cyburbian
Happy birthday Planderella (better late than never)! Hope you had a great time :-D ! :b:

OT: What be this H.O.T. G.R.I.T.S y'all speak of?

B'lieve said:
Happy birthday Planderella (better late than never)! Hope you had a great time :-D ! :b:

OT: What be this H.O.T. G.R.I.T.S y'all speak of?
G.R.I.T.S. is an acronym for Girl(s) Raised In The South. "HOT" is self-explanatory. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.