• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Happy Birthday Planderella!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Happy Birthday to our New Orleans dwelling, couch sleeping, sista planner ;-)

Have a great day!
PG

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Hope you have a great one....and sent bturk home in one piece! ;)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Happy, happy! Will we have pics of bturk passed out on the couch soon?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Tranplanner said:
Happy Birthday Planderella - did bturk give ya an early present? ;)
bturk and Planderella never got together, sad to say. We spoke Friday and I was going to catch up with her Saturday and it just didnt come together.

Anyway gurl, I don;t know how anyone in that town lives there - I'd be dead by 40.

Oh, and happy birthday baby!

Thanks everyone! :) Sorry, bturk and I didn't hook up but there's still hope in Denver. I passed out in the car this time rather than the club and NO I wasn't behind the wheel! :p

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday Planderella!

My... there are quite a lot of birthdays close together around this time of the year!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
SkeLeton said:
My... there are quite a lot of birthdays close together around this time of the year!
9 months after spring fever, it seems....

JNL

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday Planderella!

I saw it was your birthday yesterday (here) but I didn't post anything in case I got in trouble with PG!

Hope you've had a great day :)

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
in trouble with me? nahh im laid back
very today in fact home sick sleeping allll day

Habanero

Cyburbian
Wow- not staying home on a Monday birthday?!? You're a better person than I am- mine will be on a Friday and I've already taken it off!

WOO HOOO- buy you a drink in Denver to see if you can have you pass out on a couch there too! :)

donk

Cyburbian
Don't remember who, but someone commented that they got their birthday off from work. Talk about a good union.

I'm more concerned with making it to work the day after my birthday.

In exactly one month, it will be the day before Mardi Gras. If I'm going to use personal time off, I rather use it for that day or the day after. Besides, I couldn't miss out on the free lunch and birthday cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.