• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Birthday PlannerByDay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Let me be the first to wish PlannerByDay a happy 29th birthday.

Cheers! :b:

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Happy Birthday, PBD!

:8: :8: :b: :8: :8: :8: :b: :b: :8: :8: :8: :b: :8: :8:

boiker

Cyburbian
Happy B-day

Eat Well, Drink well, Live Well. Happy Birthday.:b::b::b::b:

donk

Cyburbian
Rumpy Tunanator said:
Happy Birthday, have a cold one for lunch:b:
Rumpy, you are slipping in your old age, PBD have one for breakfast.

Budgie

Cyburbian
So, what are you by night? Whatever you do in the evenings, make it something your can be either proud or ashamed of in the morning, especially on you B-day. Have a good one.

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Thank you all. You are all a great bunch of folks and I appericiate your well wishes and thoughts.

donk said:
Rumpy, you are slipping in your old age, PBD have one for breakfast.
My tummy don't like fizzy beer in the AM so I had a couple shots of Baily's in my coffee. MMM Yum Now I need to try to stay awake.

Budgie said:
So, what are you by night? Whatever you do in the evenings, make it something your can be either proud or ashamed of in the morning, especially on you B-day. Have a good one.
I can't tell you what I do by night. Because I am a planner and work with the public I need to keep a low profile and I can't have my cover blown.

Thank you all once again and I look forward to consuming all the beers you have wished me tonight, keep ' m coming.

JNL

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday PlannerByDay! Hope you are having a great day :)

nerudite

Cyburbian
I missed another birthday. I swear I can't keep things straight these days! Happy birthday PBD! I hope you are having a great day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.