• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Birthday PlannerGirl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNL

Cyburbian
It's already 10am on the 26th here, which means I can wish PG a very Happy Birthday!

Rem and I whipped up this little treat, a pavlova, for you:

801KiwiOzicons.jpg

(That's Rem on the left)

Hope you have a great day :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
Although it is still the 25th here, Happy Birthday since it is already your birthday elsewhere in the world. Yay!! I hope that you have a good birthday. I think you should give out the birthday spankings! ;)

Have a fabulous birthday!!! I am sorry we can't go out for lunch to celebrate. :(

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
All the best on your internationally-long birthday!! Grant yourself a variance :-D

Rem

Cyburbian
Have a happy birthday PG. Make sure you share the pavlova.

JNL said:
801KiwiOzicons.jpg
(That's Rem on the left)
An amazingly good likeness - at least in body shape and proportions. That reminds me, I must get my ear hair trimmed. ;-) (Still feeling like pavlova?) :-b

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Happy B-Day !

We all shipped in and got you a new outfit. 8-!

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Happy Birthday! Hope you get lots of good presents from Steve and the pooches! :) :b:

Budgie

Cyburbian
Hey, it's midnight central standard time. I'm dipping my french loaf in a bit of olive oil with pepper, garlic (which reminds me I have on baking) and some parmesean cheese. My next dip is in honor of Plannergirl who's rippening up this year. Cheers to you blossoming.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
hehe thanks guys! Yes my birthday has already been a good one, had a bit of a good time with friends in G'town on Sunday and dressing up and being taken out to Capital Grille in Tysons tonight with the "adopted" family (aka Steves family)

Prezzies are fun ;-)

Thanks all!

PG

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Awwww my goodness what a cute BEAGLE!!! Mine gave me sloppy birthday wake up kisses this moring ;-) gotta love those beagles.

Dragon

Cyburbian
Happy birthday!

I don’t know what all this whip and chain stuff is about, but enjoy. :5

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Lol lots of back story on the whips and chains-dont you worry about it;-) Ive saved them all for Chet! :-D

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday, Sounds like it is off to a good start. I hope this coming year is as good if not better than the last.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
yes, thank you all. I had a wonderful day, lots of good food, family and friends and of course prezzies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.