• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Happy Birthday PlannerGirl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerudite

Cyburbian
How sweet... your birthday is on a holiday! Hope you got to sleep in! Too bad there aren't more cyburbanites here to congratulate you on getting to the big 3-0.

The squirrel says "haveahappybirthdayandI'm reallyreallyexcitedforyou... becarefulwhenyoucrossthestreet... wheeeeeeeeee!"!

biscuit

Cyburbian
Indeed. Must be nice not having to take a day off for your birthday this year. Enjoy turning 29 for the second time!

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
lol oh my god i snarfed on the photoshop!

thanks guys its nice to be off but the weather sucks and everyone is out of town but me

long dull birthday alone :-(

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Happy birthday, PG. The big Threee-Oh! Too bad about the weather, but you can at least look forward to the birthday spanking. ;)

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
wow went to Phily for dinner at some awsome little place.

but damn 6 hours in the car kicked my hinny bo birthday spanks for me!

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Happy Belated 30th PG....six months until I hit mine... :(

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Well it was nice, thank you all, the rain was a drag but have had much fun and would much rather be sleeping this AM

*blush*

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
el Guapo said:
Sorry, I'm late to the party
That's okay 'Guap - but I think Mistress M will require some form of pennance before she lets you have a piece of the birthday cake.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Happy B-Day PG! Sorry I missed it, but I *did* think of you in Ft. Lauderdale this weekend when my friends took me to a *certain* night clube! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.