• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Birthday Queen B!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNL

Cyburbian
Well in my corner of the world it's already Feb 18th so let me be the first to wish you Many Happy Returns! :b:

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
I'm in Indiana, where we have no idea what time it is, so it could already be tomorrow. If so, have a happy. If not, well, have a happy when it is! Or something like that.

All the best QueenB :-D

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Since it's still Feb 17 here in chicagoland, permit a preemptive "Happy Birthday to you"!

:8: :8: :h: :sttm: :8: :8: :8: :sttm: :h: :8: :8:

Budgie

Cyburbian
Queen B !!!! Why didn't you say so? Next week I'll buy you a couple. Cheers !!!!! I hope King B treated you to a silly string bath.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
May you have a birthday fit for a queen!

Um, like Elizabeth,... not the fabulous kind.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Gedunker said:
I'm in Indiana, where we have no idea what time it is, so it could already be tomorrow. If so, have a happy. If not, well, have a happy when it is! Or something like that.

All the best QueenB :-D
Same time distortion, same B-day greeting :-D
but from another Non-Hoosier B-)

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
:8: Happy Birthday To You

:8: Happy Birthday To You :8:
:8: Happy Birthday Toooo Yooouuu Queeeen Beeeeeee :8:

:8: Happy Birthday to you :8:

Queen B

Cyburbian
Thank You all for your kind words!!!!
No one here at the office has even said anything.
I did give the Commissioners a hard time about, if I had to see them on my birthday the least they could do was to bring the cake!

It was really fun to get greetings from all over and yes Budgie, I will take you up on that beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.