• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Happy Birthday, Sally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
is she better treated here then she was on South Park?

biscuit

Cyburbian
Hey Sally baby! I still have fond memories of our beautiful encounter at the liquor store. Happy Birthday you old drunk!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
biscuit said:
Hey Sally baby! I still have fond memories of our beautiful encounter at the liquor store. Happy Birthday you old drunk!
Do explain.

biscuit

Cyburbian
I thought I had told this story in the Brush with Fame thread, but I probably didn't.
Anyway, about a month ago I was walking into my neighborhood state store to get a bottle of wine for the fiance when, lo and behold, Sally Struthers comes walking out the door with an arm full of bottles. I stopped and talked to her for a little bit and found out she was in town for a production of Annie. She looked really haggered and much older than 55, although she was very nice and signed an autograph for me. It said...and I'm not making this up:

To ________, BIG LOVE. Sally Struthers

And no, I didn't ask how the children were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.