• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Happy Birthday SGB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday!

I'll let you in on a little secret. When your wife takes you to the Olive Garden tonight and leaves to use the ladies room - she's not really using the ladies room. She's asking the waitstaff to march out and sing you that Italian Happy Birthday song. Act like you're surprised.

SGB

Cyburbian
Thanks, everyone!

Seabishop said:
I'll let you in on a little secret. When your wife takes you to the Olive Garden tonight and leaves to use the ladies room - she's not really using the ladies room. She's asking the waitstaff to march out and sing you that Italian Happy Birthday song. Act like you're surprised.
My in-laws took us out to Applebee's last night, and my wife told the waitrees we were celebrating my b-day. (Revenge will be mine next week.) So it was the Applebee's staff that got me with that !@# birthday song. The free brownies sundae was nice, though.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
happy birthday
was this a landmark or goose egg as in _0?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Cheers!

*smirks at yet another OT post to pad the march to 5,000...

SGB

Cyburbian
JNA said:
happy birthday
was this a landmark or goose egg as in _0?
Thanks. No landmark or goose egg this year. I've got 4 years yet before my anticipated mid-life crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.