• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Birthday Skel

Status
Not open for further replies.

donk

Cyburbian
One more reason that it is better to be Canadian, now you can legally drink here.

You can only get this one here.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday SkeL!
Only 11 years till 30...man that makes me feel old.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Welcome to your sexual prime. Be sure not to waste it. :)

Jeff

Cyburbian
Happy birthday....there probably isn't a drinking age in Chile is there?

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday Man... *if you can not drink there, Canada has some great bars, and the plane ticket would be worth it. When I turned 19, I have friends that went to school on the border, and I would visit them ALL THE TIME.

Oh, and we will TRY not to set you up with any more guys.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Thanks everybody :)
About the legal drinking age here, it's 18 so I'm already passed that :)
Birthday traditions? I can't recall any special traditions... Just the tipical presents and blowing the birthday candles... Apparently you're forgeting that here in Chile we're plagarising the American Dream™. (afterall we're also in the American continent :))

Oh and donk.. I've drank that beer before, although canned, but it was decent enough ;)

Rem

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday.

The legal drinking age in Australia is 9 months so you would be well experienced if you lived down here. We do have a lot of underage drinking though - the authorities mainly turn a 'blind' eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.