• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Happy Birthday Super Amputee Cat

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Happy birthday, from the husband chair in front of Victoria’s Secret at the local mall!

1570285838492.png

Super Amputee Cat

Cyburbian
Thanks everyone. I didn't see this post until now. I don't get on this site much anymore, maybe just a lurk here and there. I really feel that I don't have anything to contribute to the boards. It's hard for me to write anything with critical thinking these days, without getting all "googley-eyed" from staring at a computer screen. The words just don't flow, like they did even just a few years ago. And I must admit, I am having a tough time adjusting to this new format. A lot of my pictures in threads I posted over the years are gone.

I am now 55. I was 34 when i made my very first post on Cyburbia, in March 1999. What a long-ago extinct time that truly was.

Last edited: